Once you're successfully set up and connected to Instant, you can now sell tokens.
1. Find the token you wish to sell either by typing in the token name or ticker in the Checkout widget.
2. Input the amount of tokens you wish to sell in the Checkout widget and click "Get Quotes"
3. If there are peers on the AirSwap network able to fulfill your sell request, you will receive price quotes in wrapped ETH (WETH). You will always get the best price available on AirSwap.
A 🔥 emoji next to the Rate indicates that you are getting the best price amongst Ethereum decentralized exchanges (DEXs) on DexIndex–a price comparison tool for Ethereum DEXs.
You can also view all quotes on AirSwap and set your own Gas fee. If you want to speed up the transaction, raise the amount of Gas.
If you are content with everything in the Checkout widget, click "Sell [Token]"
PRO TIP: If the order has less than 60 seconds left, we highly recommend requesting for a new quote, so the quote on AirSwap doesn't expire prior to the Ethereum network processing the transaction. Read more about this rare problem.
4. To confirm the order, you must sign the confirmation within the digital wallet that you're using.
5. Congrats! You've successfully sold tokens. Once the transaction is confirmed on Etherscan, WETH will be in your wallet.
Troubleshooting: If you do not see WETH in your wallet for tokens sold, please try troubleshooting with this support article prior to reaching out to the AirSwap support team.
6. On Etherscan, make sure that (1) the Overview tab reports that the transaction was successful; (2) the Event Logs tab reports that the order was successfully filled.