Typically, tokens traded using MetaMask should appear automatically. If you don't see your tokens automatically, you may have to add them manually.
To make tokens viewable in MetaMask, you can try seeing if your token can be added using MetaMask's search function:
1. Open MetaMask and click "Menu"
2. If you don't see your token in this section, go to the bottom left of the sidebar and click "Add Token"
3. Search for the token using the token name or ticker. Once you find the token you're looking to add, click "Next"
4. If you hold a balance of the token you're trying to add, you will see the correct balance. If you wish to proceed with adding the token, click "Add Token"
5. Congrats! You've successfully made a token viewable on MetaMask.
If you couldn't locate your token using the search function, you will need to add using the "Custom Token" tab from step #3 above.
3.2. Using the "Custom Token" tab, you will need to locate the token's contract address and fill all of the required information (Token Contract Address, Token Symbol, Decimals of Precision).
Note: If you type in the contract address of the token, the rest should auto-populate
4.2. If you hold a balance of the token you're trying to add, you will see the correct balance. If you wish to proceed with adding the token, click "Add Token"
For additional information, please head over to MetaMask's official help center.