If you are creating an order on AirSwap Trader, you can do so as long as no one else has completed the other side of, or has "taken," the order. To cancel a trade, you will only incur gas costs.
To cancel an order, follow these steps:
1. Go to AirSwap Trader and click the "Activity" tab to find the order you would like to cancel.
2. The "Activity" tab will show all orders (active and/or cancelled) that have time remaining on the contract. Find the order you would like to cancel, and click it to open the order.
3. Once you see your order you would like to cancel, go and click "Cancel This Trade" at the bottom of your window.
4. A light box will appear. Click "Cancel Trade."
5. To finalize the cancellation, you must sign within the wallet that you are trading with. Once signed, the Ethereum network will process your cancellation request. You can verify that your order is cancelled by viewing the AirSwap Trader app, the "Activity" tab, or reviewing the cancellation transaction on Etherscan.